Call Us Today - 01229 821270 or 0772573581 | email@example.com
Do you find yourselves, as an employer, handling people-management problems under pressure on a case-by-case basis and in challenging situations? We can provide robust people-management policies, allowing you to provide a consistent experience for your employees, and to avoid having different rules for different workers.
We will come and talk to you about how you do things in your organisation and will develop policies that comply with employment law but also do what your company needs them to do.
Here are some examples of policies we recommend you have in place:
- Discipline and grievance
- Absence from work, including short-term and long-term sickness absence, how to report in sick and doctor’s notes
- Holiday entitlement and holiday request procedures
- Family-friendly leave, including maternity leave, paternity leave, shared parental leave, adoption leave, and parental leave.
- Flexible working
- Performance management or appraisal
- Health and Safety, including alcohol and drugs testing, display screen equipment, eye and eyesight testing, stress management
- Appearance and dress code
- Behaviour and conduct, at work and at work-related events such as Christmas parties
- Use of email and the internet
- Use of social media
- Data protection
- Equal opportunities
- Dignity at work, including dealing with harassment complaints, investigating claims of bullying and harassment
- Training and development
- Disclosure and Barring Service Checks
- Use of company vehicles
This is not an exhaustive list and if there is something your organisation needs we will research the relevant employment law and best practice and draft a policy that does what you need it to do.
We are always on hand to provide HR advice, guidance and support on any of these topics or to work alongside you, enabling you to tackle people-management issues with confidence.