Call Us Today - 01229 821270 or 07725 735581 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The PA/Secretary of the Year Awards is gathering pace. Since our previous post the closing date has now passed and it is fair to say that the number and variety of nominations we have received has both surprised and pleased us.
Without giving anything away at this stage (and the final judging takes place next week) we have nominations from large and small businesses in both the public and private sectors.
This demonstrates that we have hit a chord out there in the business world and bosses truly do value their PAs, secretaries or equivalents highly indeed.
We have selected 16 nominees to attend the Awards Lunch on Friday 28 February and our judges now have a very difficult task ahead. As previously mentioned, the awards are:
- PA/Secretary of the Year 2013
- Runner Up
- Best event organised by a PA/Secretary
We are really lucky to have an ace panel of judges, all of whom have benefited from having ‘the right person’ at their side at some time during their business career.
- Derek Armstrong – Business Development Manager at Cumbria Chamber of Commerce
- Julie Barton – HR Director at Forge Europa
- Rob Cairns – Commercial Director at TurnstoneHR
- Tim Rumney – Managing Director at The Castle Green Hotel
We are also fortunate to have secured a top draw Keynote Speaker in Anne Attwood, Principal at Furness College. Anne will be speaking about the importance of PAs and Secretaries – something that will resonate with most of you reading this.
The event details are:
- Venue: Castle Green Hotel, Kendal
- Registration/welcome drinks: 11.30am
- Lunch: 12-noon
- Tickets: £25 per head (includes two-course lunch)
- Dress code: Lounge suit/business attire
If you would like to join us in celebrating our ‘unsung heroes of business’ you can register below. Please note that cheques should be made payable to TurnstoneHR.